Plan Ahead for the Last Day of School
RPS 205 families and staff,
The last day of school this year is Thursday, June 10, for all K-12 students. Please note that students will follow a shortened five-hour schedule; all staff will work a full day. Students will still be provided breakfast and lunch. Contact your school’s main office staff with any schedule questions.
The last day for Early Childhood student attendance is Wednesday, June 9. Early Childhood teachers will participate in end-of-year professional learning activities on Thursday morning, June 10.
The school day at most elementary schools – unless noted below – will run from 7:35 a.m. until 12:35 p.m.
Varied Elementary Start Times & Special Program Schools
- Ellis Elementary: 8:20 a.m. – 1:20 p.m.
- Rolling Green Elementary: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Two-Way Language Immersion at Barbour: 7:35 a.m. – 12:35 p.m.
- STEAM Academy at Haskell: 7:35 a.m. – 12:35 p.m.
- Marshall Elementary: 8:40 a.m. – 1:40 p.m.
- Maria Montessori at Marsh: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The school day for middle school students will run from 9:15 a.m. – 2:15 p.m.
Students will follow the regular final exams schedule. Seniors’ last day is Friday, May 28.
- School Times