A five-year strategic plan drives innovation and improvement in the Rockford Public Schools.
The plan was approved by the School Board in February 2015 and began in July of that year. A committee of teachers, administrators, community leaders, students and parents created the plan. It was a six-month process, informed by feedback from more than 3,500 people. The district's strategic plan identifies five long-term goals and nine corresponding strategies that define the work of the district.
- Strategy 1: Curriculum Alignment
- Strategy 2: Differentiated Instruction
- Strategy 3: Customer Service
- Strategy 4: Social Emotional Health & Skills
- Strategy 5: Facilities & Technology
- Strategy 6: Internal Trust & Relationships
- Strategy 7: Recruit & Develop
- Strategy 8: Monitor, Track, & Report
- Strategy 9: Resource Allocation