The Board is seeking a candidate to fill the position through the next School Board election in April 2023.
The application deadline is Dec. 2. Interviews will be conducted during the Committee of the Whole Dec. 6. An appointment will be made at the Dec. 13 School Board meeting.
- Be a U.S. Citizen, current resident of Subdistrict F, and have lived in Subdistrict F for at least one year.
- Be a registered voter at your address in Subdistrict F
- Be at least 18 years old
- Not be a current RPS 205 employee
- Be able to serve on the board from Dec. 13, 2022 through April 25, 2023
- Be able to prepare for and attend board meetings the following times each month: 5:30 p.m. the first Tuesday of each month; 5 p.m. the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month.
APPLY TO REPRESENT SUBDISTRICT F