Call 815-229-2103 to schedule your child’s free screening or visit us for walk-in screenings on Mondays & Wednesdays, 8:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Limited seats available each day.
Our placement team will help find the right placement for your child.
- Certified Birth Certificate (Original – Not Photocopy)
- 2 Proofs of Address
- Current DHS Medical Card (issued in last 30 days)
- Signed and dated lease with rent or deposit receipt (within the last 30 days)
- Current Utility Bill (gas, electric, water or other public service bill – within the last 30 days)
- Mail received at the current address (only one piece of mail will be accepted – within the last 30 days)
- Photo ID
- Proof of Household Income (may include any of the following)
- W2 or Tax return documents
- 2 most recent and consecutive pay stubs
- Proof of public benefits: SNAP, WIC, TANF, SSI, CCAP, or Medicaid (must be in parent's name)
- Developmental Screening is Required (child must be three years old)
- How old does my child need to be to go to school?
- What types of programs do you offer and where?
- What school will my child attend?
- Is my child eligible for full-day preschool?
- Will my child receive transportation to and home from school?
- Why do I need to bring my proof of income?
- What happens during a comprehensive screening?
- What is the cost?