Skip To Main Content
* Offers Creative and Performing Arts (CAPA) special program
** Offers Creative and Performing Arts (CAPA) & Gifted Academy special programs
*** Offers Adult Education program



RPS 205 families,  

We’re doing everything we can to stay consistent with our menus. Occasionally our offerings won’t align with what’s listed on the menu. That’s happening because of the ongoing national worker shortage affecting both food and supplies. We’re doing our best to limit our substitutions and ensure our students, staff and families are satisfied.  

Thank you for your patience and understanding.  

Nutrition Services