All students, new and returning, must be registered with the assigned schools.
Newly enrolled students: After enrolling with RPS 205, you will need to complete and submit a Registration packet with your student's assigned school(s) before the student(s) attends school.
Returning students: Parent/Guardian must complete and submit a Registration for each student. This may be completed during the Spring Registration Drive or during Summer Registration by mail. Parent/Guardian does NOT need to attend in-person registration unless they need to pay for any extra fees that aren’t waived, such as parking permits at a high school or to purchase a yearbook.
If you have questions, please contact your school’s main office staff.
Know before you go
- Visitors must wear masks or face coverings, and they must stay six feet apart as often as possible.
- If you still have your registration packet, please bring that with you.
- If you need a blank packet, school staff will have packets available.
- My school participated in Spring Registration last year. Will there be Spring Registration this year?
- I have already returned my child’s registration packet but have since moved?
- I have already returned my child’s registration packet but have since changed my phone number?
- What are the Registration Fees for School Year 2020-2021?
- How do I pay?
- If I have children in different schools can I submit their registration packets at one school?
Process Improvement Manager
If you're new to the district and need to enroll (new students enroll, returning students register each year), visit the Welcome Center on the second floor of the Administration Building at 501 7th Street.