Skip To Main Content
* Offers Creative and Performing Arts (CAPA) special program
** Offers Creative and Performing Arts (CAPA) & Gifted Academy special programs
*** Offers Adult Education program

Student Records

Official Transcripts  |  Copies of Unofficial Transcripts and Immunization Records  |  Fees
Additional Information  |  Contact Us

The RPS 205 Student Records Department maintain records only for inactive students and RPS 205 graduates. If you have a student currently attending an RPS 205 school, please contact that school directly for records.

Important Notice

The RPS 205 Student Records Department will be closed on the following days:
Tuesday, November 3, 2020 - Election Day
Wednesday, November 11, 2020 - Veterans Day
**Wednesday, November 25, 2020 - Adjusted Hours from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. 
Thursday, November 26, 2020 - Thanksgiving Day 
Friday, November 27, 2020 - Fall Break

Official Transcripts


It's easy to order an official transcript today! RPS 205 has partnered with Parchment to process official transcripts electronically. Send your official transcript to any technical programs, colleges and universities, as many of them are already Parchment receivers. You may also request for an official transcript to be mailed to any address of your choice. When ordering official transcripts, please include any/all former last names to ensure a seamless transaction. Thank you!

Go to Parchment  step by step guide

Order from Auburn High School 

Order from East High School

Order from Guilford High School  

Order from Jefferson High School

Order from roosevelt community education center 

Order from west High School


You may submit a request for an official transcript via USPS mail. Please print, fill out and mail the student records request form, along with $2.00 cash or check, and a copy of your current state ID to our department. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing, once we have received your request.   


Please note, most request can be assisted electronically! If you're coming in for a Walk-In service, please bring your current state ID and $2.00 cash only (small cash bills preferred). We cannot accept any credit/debit card payment. Address and business hours are provided on the right-handed side.


Copies of Unofficial Transcripts and Immunization Records


You may submit a request for unofficial transcripts and immunization records by emailing Please include the following information in your email: Name, Maiden/Former Names, DOB, and specify what you're looking for (unofficial transcript or immunizations). Lastly, you must attach your current state ID in the email too. We need to identify you as the former student. Please allow 48 hours for processing.

Please Note: Once a student is 18 years old, they are no longer a minor. Parents cannot access records without their written consent. The former student needing the records should contact the Student Records Department to find out what will be accepted as written consent before asking parents to pick up records. No exceptions will be made.



Cash, check or money order made out to RPS 205

  • Official High School Transcript - $2.00
  • Official LPN Transcript - $2.00
  • Copies of Transcripts - Free
  • immunization Records - Free​
  • Drop Letter - Free

If you are homeless or are helping someone who is homeless, no fees will be charged for student records. Correspondence requires a signature from a qualifying official and phone number where they can be reached. If you have a special circumstance which warrants a fee waiver, please ask to speak with the Student Records Clerk.

Additional Information

Student Records

Rockford Public Schools
Welcome Center
Attn: Student Records
501 7th Street - 2nd floor​
Rockford, IL 61104

(P) 815-966-3284​
(F) 815-489-2633
Let's T​alk!​
Email Us

Mon - Tues, Thurs - Fri
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
*Closed on most National Holidays